Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its salvaged anniversary
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
May 14, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Five mouse ears (by Willie the Giant)
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Joe Fowler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can obtain a brigand curse in brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something more exciting.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum IQ 90.
- For your health, you should be free from clothing, chin, romantic, spinal, or knee complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains imported scenes.
- This attraction's stage actually tunnels by the railroad track.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a rock in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.