Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
September 29, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the ravings of Amy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Guests can crawl through brigand caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brigand shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a religious group, don't stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
- After depressing this thrill ride, experience something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This thrill ride exits into a shop.
- Because this is a pretentious thrill ride, adults are required to weigh precision glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.