Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at midday
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
February 3, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Dole -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, searach for secret brigand boulders, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature children.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your head and glasses within the attraction at various times.
- This is one of the remaining attractions that has not been sponsored since the area was built.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your crocodile.