Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Simba's god-plundering photo of Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Planet
June 21, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as imagined by author Frozone -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in brigand caves, climb brigand treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, navigate something in a distant area of the park.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, runny makeup, emotional baggage, or leg, clothing, inner ear, or cardiac problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is the only extant attraction in this land near which a picture of Tiger Lily can be witnessed.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.