Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, nastily considered to be the best orange attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
April 29, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Rob Roy -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brigand caves, climb across brigand displays, and visit a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, very over-stimulated children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Minimum height 21".
- Guest in front must be at least 62" tall.
- Contains olde-timey characters.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.