Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Monstro's flower-twirling photo of Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
August 15, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Pierre -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Children can crawl through brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand stuff, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more relaxing.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Attraction may be too boring for teenagers.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.