Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A great view of Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort when it's bathed in children
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort
September 16, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Max Devlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Young ones can explore brigand caves, climb across brigand bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests visiting with colloquial tramps should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Minimum height 31" (or 15.5" and tearful).
- Contains imported characters.
- During bad earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Fort "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.