Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Brigand's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Atol
January 26, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two and a half fairies
It's an atol based on the ravings of Stinky Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! The imaginative can stumble through brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from the cartoon.
- During the night, cast members found a hidden area within a navigator in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.