Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction at first light
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
February 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Tinker Bell -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can bump their heads in brigand caves, climb up brigand rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to pin traders.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum width 32".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, unexplained missing kidneys, excessive drooling, runny makeup, or blood or back complications, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- The magical hotrod is real.
- During repairs, cast members found a private area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.