Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, skittishly bursting in the afternoon moonlight
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Planet
August 11, 1982
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet based on the writings of Luigi -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Active adults can get lost in brigand caves, scramble up brigand bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Maynard photo thingy.
- Minimum height 46".
- Guest in front must be at least 54" tall.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to bring their own themed specticles.
- This was Steve Martin's least favorite attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the attraction vehicle.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.