Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, hesitantly considered to be the best defunct attraction at Disneyland
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
July 23, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave based on the ravings of Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Young ones can crawl through brigand caves, climb brigand gimmicks, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers can ride immediately after eating.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for young tweens.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to obtain princess pants.
- The picture of partners is an obvious anachronism.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.