Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Gus' portrait-teetering photo of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 4, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Benny the Cab -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Kids can stumble through brigand caves, hide from their families behind brigand buildings, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: massively immature children will want to queue for this thrill ride multiple times.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disney Land BFFs can repeatedly ride this thrill ride up to an hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- During unexpected hail, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- In 1990, this thrill ride was reworked to add artwork from the recent "Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave" play.
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.