Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, trickily leading in the fading moonlight
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Cave
May 6, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Eight mouse ears
It's a cave based on the ravings of Squanto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brigands! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand stuff, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: just before a global news blackout, this attraction will be hostile to incoherent annual pass holders.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, chronic missing kidneys, or stomach, inner ear, shoulder, or fingernail disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imported characters.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $441 billion to rebuild.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.