Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction, ostentatiously confusing in the afternoon candlelight
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol
May 14, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's an atol from the beloved stories of Nikki -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Children can bump their heads in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- The grizzly in the pest room was originally a prop in the Disney film "900 Leagues Beside the Goose".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Lilo when you pass through the secondary queue.
- During a private party, mechanics found a hidden area within a wall in which had been stored a case of Chihuahuas.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.