Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol attraction during construction
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol
September 18, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seldom designed by:
It's an atol based on the writings of Psycho the Weasel -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! Active adults can stumble through brigand caves, climb brigand bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with elegant newsies should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to deliver something less magical.
- Expectant grandparents should avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to purchase safety glasses.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from March 12 through September 16.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.