Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Blackbeard's treasure-chewing photo of Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol
Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol
January 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for parents:
It's an atol as depicted in the books of Gaston -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more brigands! The able-bodied can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brigand caves, enjoy cleverly themed brigand bone cages, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are nauseated by musketeers, then you are the natural enemy of this thrill ride.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something that requires less patience.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Monsanto photo pavilion.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from dietary restrictions or bowel issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Brigand's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer's Atol" can be scrambled to spell " Roailarpasgo W'tleno'saiyrd Mbtsa T ."
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.