Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair on Thaddeus Island attraction, April 16, 1962, 2:25 p.m.
Brat's Lair on Thaddeus Island
September 29, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Amy -- only with less Thaddeus and more brats! Children can fall down in brat caves, enjoy cleverly themed brat bridges, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from chest problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Make sure to keep your children and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.