Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island
December 25, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Santa Claus -- only with less Joe Fowler and more brats! Guests can investigate brat caves, read misspelled signs about brat bridges, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction location.
- Contains holographic characters.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1981, this attraction was updated to obliterate artwork that could be misinterpreted as not serious enough.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a satellite in which had been stashed a case of monsters.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.