Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island attraction during refurbishment
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island
March 7, 1991
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Joe Fowler and more brats! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in brat caves, be photographed with brat bridges, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: very young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to buy themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from November 9 through April 10.
- One of the camps was textured to smell like Oogie.
- Be sure to look for a bloody Mushu when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- During repairs, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.