Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island attraction as seen from the top of Texas
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island
January 2, 1975
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Joe Fowler and more brats! Kids can bump their heads in brat caves, hide from their families behind brat boulders, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more exciting.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 24".
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the gentle man.
- During repairs, plumbers found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.