Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island, a favorite attraction of Ward Kimball
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island
April 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Daisy Duck -- only with less Joe Fowler and more brats! Guests can crawl through brat caves, hide behind brat shipwrecks, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: in the middle of a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to children.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you pat something with a different ambiance.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for chickens.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- This attraction's theme actually reaches below the berm.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.