Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island attraction, October 21, 2001, 10:62 p.m.
Brat's Lair in Joe Fowler Island
July 12, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Jafar -- only with less Joe Fowler and more brats! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in brat caves, be photographed with brat bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no cabooses used in this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.