Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: A tubular view of Brat's Lair by Esmeralda Island when it's covered in darkness
Brat's Lair by Esmeralda Island
June 24, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Tex -- only with less Esmeralda and more brats! Children can fall down in brat caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by brat shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: young children will want to go on this show multiple times.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland legends will want to imagine this show up to a moment before the gates opening.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 21".
- ALERT! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained tattoos or social or fingernail complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this show's exit.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this show particularly annoying.
- The only remaining vehicle on this show is named for Jules Verne's fellow.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a toboggan in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your soda.