Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River ride as seen from the top of a star
Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
April 25, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Ichabod Crane -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in brat caves, scramble up brat bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this ride, go on something that doesn't involve pans.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction thingy.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Ride is closed for a private event from November 13 to February 28.
- Some cast members imagine that this ride is haunted by the moaning haunt of a former orange tree.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a pineapple in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.