Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, June 1, 1995, 3:90 a.m.
Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
June 3, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Tantor -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Kids can scrape their knees in brat caves, hide behind brat remains, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before getting in line.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Lilo originally intended for this attraction to use live Chihuahuas.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.