Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave attraction, which recently celebrated its new anniversary
Brat's Lair Under Tom Sawyer Cave
October 16, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Langhorne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more brats! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brat caves, climb across brat treasure, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- Before riding this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- No babies or churros allowed.
- Some cast members say that this attraction is haunted by the restless ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Doc Hudson when you visit the secondary queue.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a structure in which had been hidden a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.