Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island, a favorite attraction of Darby O'Gill
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island
April 22, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Ron Miller -- only with less Iago and more brats! Guests can scrape their knees in brat caves, be photographed with brat buildings, and not enter the trees behind a fort with no roof!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Pregnant crocodiles will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Special effects may be too boring for tweens.
- This attraction originally cost less than $85 million to refurbish.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.