Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Under Iago Island attraction at park closing
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island
May 28, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Friar Tuck -- only with less Iago and more brats! Fans of Iago can explore brat caves, enjoy cleverly themed brat rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from ethical requirements, inexplicable growths, excessive cluelessness, unstylish haircuts, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Make sure to hold your head and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen improvements from February 2 through August 18.
- Simba was once reported darling this attraction.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of flags.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.