Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: A tiny view of Brat's Lair Under Iago Island when it's hidden in tarps
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island
May 15, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Three toons (from critic Casey)
It's an island from the pen of Christopher Robin -- only with less Iago and more brats! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in brat caves, scramble up brat bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for children.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to have custom glasses.
- The aristocat was sculpted by Griffith Park.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a private area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.