Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island, a favorite attraction of Al Weiss
Brat's Lair Under Iago Island
May 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Baby Herman -- only with less Iago and more brats! Kids can scrape their knees in brat caves, hide from their families behind brat shipwrecks, and look at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from familial, ribcage, romantic, finger, or shoulder problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your loose articles and legs away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- This attraction's track actually reaches under the adjacent attraction.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a private area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.