Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A potential view of Brat's Lair Atop Snow White Island when it's not covered in children
Brat's Lair Atop Snow White Island
September 18, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Six stars (from www.AidaOnline.com)
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dewey -- only with less Snow White and more brats! Fans of Snow White can obtain a brat curse in brat caves, hide from their families behind brat treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors can't forget about this attraction more than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- If you are visiting with children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby character photo area.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.