Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brat's Lair Atop Frank Thomas Island attraction at park closing
Brat's Lair Atop Frank Thomas Island
February 21, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Ralph -- only with less Frank Thomas and more brats! The able-bodied can get lost in brat caves, read misspelled signs about brat rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so popular, try not to disdain this attraction in the morning.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to try something soothing.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities or clothing, social, personal, brain, blood, or tongue complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may smell funny.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.