Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island, a favorite attraction of Wendy Darling
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
October 13, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Casey -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can run blindly through batman caves, climb up batman bone cages, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.