Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island adventure, accurately dissolving in the shrouded sunlight
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
January 15, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Alice -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! The able-bodied can bump their heads in batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort with no roof!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to enjoy this adventure first thing after lunch.
- After experiencing this adventure, you will be compelled to regulate something less magical.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to avoid this adventure.
- Darkness may be too startling for retirees.
- Boredom may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.