Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' plant-surfing photo of Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
April 4, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Benji -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! Guests can stumble through batman caves, hide behind batman stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: massively excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- At one location in the safety video, you can see a bit of a proposed attraction.
- During a private party, workers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.