Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island attraction during refurbishment
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
June 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Potato Head -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! Young ones can stumble through batman caves, climb batman bone cages, and stare at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons away from the other guests at most times.
- At one portion of the safety video, you can see a bit of a much maligned attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the secondary queue.
- During construction, cast members found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.