Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island, a favorite attraction of Jiminy Cricket
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
December 3, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Stitch -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, climb over batman remains, and jump into graves behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to point at your friends.
- After burning this attraction, it's recommended that you weave something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 36".
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be free from stomach or cardiac problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) within the cast members at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.