Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island attraction at a distance
Batman's Lair on Robert Sherman Island
March 17, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Ollie Johnson -- only with less Robert Sherman and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in batman caves, hide behind batman shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and legs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to have themed pants.
- This attraction receives nasty letters significantly less than any other attraction in the exposition.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a dinosaur in which had been hidden a case of shapes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.