Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island attraction, which recently celebrated its operational anniversary
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
July 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, scramble up batman remains, and look at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Explosions may be too unsettling for immature consumers.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or spinal, neck, or kidney disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- John Wayne had a subterranean museum built below this attraction.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.