Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island attraction at dusk
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
April 20, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs up
It's an island built as a tribute to Tony Baxter -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in batman caves, climb over batman rocks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to feature this attraction at least once so you can say that you did.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something more demanding.
Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No licenced characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island separate but equal experience.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $43 billion to rebuild.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.