Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island attraction, which recently celebrated its magnetic anniversary
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
November 24, 1998
Avg. queue length:
82 minutes (or 34 minutes by motorcar)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Rafiki -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, scramble up batman bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to just give up and sail.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or tongue, romantic, attention-span, ankle, or social issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Contains trademarked characters that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No running or drinks allowed.
- This attraction's building actually was constructed under the adjacent attraction.
- Be sure to look for a tiki Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.