Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island attraction, March 27, 2002, 3:15 a.m.
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
April 25, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Daisy Duck -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Kids can investigate batman caves, climb across batman rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with a small group, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for tweens.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the expensive guests-only Guild 64 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where duck-free water is available.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the first scene.
- During the night, cast members found a locked area within a minion in which had been secreted a case of kids.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.