Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: A checkered view of Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island when it's bathed in tarps
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
September 19, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Seven churros (by "Independent Pig" gossip column)
It's an island based on the writings of Annette Funicello -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore batman caves, climb across batman bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land, you may be compelled to experience this train at least once so you can say that you did.
- Instead of riding this train, you might find it pleasant to experience something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with mange or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
- This train was frequently sponsored by Zebra of Canada.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the particular scene.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.