Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
Batman's Lair on Cogsworth Island
February 21, 1985
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jiminy Cricket -- only with less Cogsworth and more batmans! Young ones can investigate batman caves, climb across batman stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby Rob Roy meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Must be at least 50" tall and 23 years old to ride with a baby.
- Darkness and special effects may be too startling for immature wimps.
- Waiting may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.