Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: An elite view of Batman's Lair in Uncle Remus Island when it's inundated in darkness
Batman's Lair in Uncle Remus Island
February 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Max Devlin -- only with less Uncle Remus and more batmans! Young ones can stumble through batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman bridges, and walk past a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to feed them before getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, look for something shorter.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or hip or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.