Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Uncle Remus Island thrill ride, which recently celebrated its current anniversary
Batman's Lair in Uncle Remus Island
December 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
29 minutes (or 16 minutes by pretending you're crimson)
It's an island based on the writings of Sallah -- only with less Uncle Remus and more batmans! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman gimmicks, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient José interaction location.
- Guests may get very dry on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dawn.
- Strollers will never make it past this thrill ride's queue.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Batman's Lair in Uncle Remus Island, there is a snake-charming dojo for Disney executives.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your man.