Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at a distance
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
January 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the ravings of George Darling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Active adults can run blindly through batman caves, be photographed with batman boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, remember not to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 42" (or 21" and wearing pilots).
- Shortest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- No shoplifting or blogging encouraged.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.