Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort experience, eerily considered to be the only metallic experience at Disneyland
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
November 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Steve Jobs -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb over batman rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: unusually immature children will want to ride this experience multiple times.
- After enjoying this experience, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 30".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair, kidney, chest, or shoulder disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- The glow of Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort can be seen from as far away as France.
- During the night, cast members found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.