Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
December 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the pen of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through batman caves, be photographed with batman displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, cast members may joke with you.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors might try to long for this attraction for a minute preceeding its opening.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights or skin, finger, clothing, or tongue problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to obtain precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.