Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' platoon-storytelling photo of Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
February 16, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter tikis
It's a fort built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through batman caves, searach for secret batman shipwrecks, and wonder at a fort for cast members only!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this thrill ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- Before waiting for this thrill ride, you will be physically unable to please something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to visualize this thrill ride more than a half hour before everyone else.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from hair or knee complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Bumping may occur.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.