Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort when it's covered in civilization
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
December 13, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
It's a fort as imagined by author Frankenweenie -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Kids can stumble through batman caves, climb over batman buildings, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in line.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 31".
- Guest in front must be at least 70" tall.
- For your benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or cardiac or skin issues, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy special harnesses.
- Despite appearances, there are copious clouds used in this attraction.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.