Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its electric anniversary
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
July 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Britney Spears -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can get lost in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If it's dark out, Disney characters will have a tendency to talk to your friends.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- Attraction may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from distracting growths, '50s haircuts, or hair, cardiac, hip, or chest problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- The law requires you to keep your head and glasses within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.