Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort dark ride as seen from the top of a waterfall
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Fort
September 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort right out of the imagination of Uncle Remus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
Policies and Warnings
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- During unexpected hail, this dark ride may smell funny.
- If you are patient and monitor the dark ride's exterior mural, you may be able to see the lighthearted rainbow.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a private area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.