Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest, a favorite attraction of Blackbeard
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
June 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as imagined by author Marlin -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! The able-bodied can crawl through batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests are able to imagine this attraction more than a half hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and in a stroller).
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.