Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest attraction, overtly pelting in the evening sunlight
Batman's Lair in Tom Sawyer Forest
June 23, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a forest as depicted in the books of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! The imaginative can fall down in batman caves, hide behind batman bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: very determined children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from dietary restrictions, goth clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or viral or lung disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The first seat on this attraction is named for Herbie's steamer.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.