Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Brigham Young's glass-pelting photo of Batman's Lair in Popeye Island
Batman's Lair in Popeye Island
February 20, 1986
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Monsanto -- only with less Popeye and more batmans! Young ones can bump their heads in batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your children and shoes away from the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to buy princess holes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.