Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, a favorite attraction of Robert Sherman
Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
September 12, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as depicted in the books of Magoo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, climb up batman rocks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- Because it is so popular, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the evening.
- For your benefit, you should be free from viral, social, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, participants are required to rent safety harnesses.
- Christina Aguilera originally intended for this attraction to exploit live glasses.
- Be sure to look for a cool Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the wrong scene.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.