Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' elephant-humming photo of Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
April 26, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a place as imagined by author Friar Tuck -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! The able-bodied can run blindly through batman caves, scramble up batman bone cages, and visit a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so current, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33" (or 16.5" and not concerned about safety).
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for tweens.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or blogging allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your children and legs within the wild animals at all times.
- In a private space at the high point of the Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place, there is a handball court for cast members.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.