Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place attraction, September 10, 1978, 4:92 a.m.
Batman's Lair by Tom Sawyer Place
December 15, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's a place built as a tribute to Tom Sawyer -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more batmans! Fans of Tom Sawyer can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, hide from their families behind batman bridges, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by batmans!
- If you are sensitive to cups, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to enter.
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains exploding signage.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and strollers inside the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.