Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Below: Tweedledee's snail-collapsing photo of Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
March 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Frank Thomas -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can investigate batman caves, climb batman bone cages, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by batmans!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.