Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Romeo Island attraction, again darling in the fading sunlight
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
April 30, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Abu -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to buy special specticles.
- The glow of Batman's Lair by Romeo Island can be seen from as far away as the Magic Kingdom.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit shop.
- During the night, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of heralds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.