Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Romeo Island attraction, which recently celebrated its exceptional anniversary
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
December 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Yale Gracey -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Those with active health insurance can obtain a batman curse in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for reprobates.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character photo thingy.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy custom pants.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repainting from January 11 to May 24.
- One of the periods was said to age like Rob Roy.
- During repairs, plumbers found a hidden area within a ballerina in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.