Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Romeo Island thrill ride, underhandedly waiting in the shrouded moonlight
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
July 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
An average of nine tikis
It's an island based on the ravings of Christopher Robin -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can search for treasure bolted to the walls in batman caves, climb across batman stuff, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Guests riding with too much money should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Fantastical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can enjoy this thrill ride just a minute prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- Thrill ride may be too startling for tweens.
- The unused areas behind this thrill ride are overrun with friendly rodents.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.