Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Romeo Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
November 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of three teacups
It's an island from the beloved stories of Magoo -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Kids can run blindly through batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: after the weekend, this attraction will be full of sweaty children.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- There is a private lounge just outside this attraction's entrance.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first scene.
- During construction, workers found a locked area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.