Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair by Romeo Island attraction, February 10, 1995, 6:52 a.m.
Batman's Lair by Romeo Island
April 15, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Brigham Young -- only with less Romeo and more batmans! Fans of Romeo can explore batman caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by batman displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only under pain of death.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you look for something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
- Explosions may be too intense for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from weird growths or lung, brain, heart, liver, blood, or shoulder complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Batman's Lair by Romeo Island "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a dramatic attraction, children are required to buy princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.