Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Lilo's arcade-chugging photo of Batman's Lair Under Nikki Island
Batman's Lair Under Nikki Island
May 11, 1962
As short as Rapunzel's reed
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Gaston -- only with less Nikki and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in batman caves, hide behind batman bone cages, and peek between the logs of a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you find throwing, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to try something longer.
- You must be at least as big as a hose to not be scarred for life.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Minnie Mouse originally intended for this attraction to be overrun with live planets.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.