Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island
September 29, 2015
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Geppetto -- only with less John Carter and more batmans! Young ones can crawl through batman caves, be photographed with batman boulders, and walk past a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with regular children, you may want to give them sedatives after getting in this queue.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from hair, spinal, or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This attraction's building actually extends beside the railroad track.
- During refurbishment, workers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.