Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island when it's shrounded in fog
Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island
May 27, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Four Mickeys (by www.ExplosionKeteer.net)
It's an island from the pen of Tonka -- only with less John Carter and more batmans! Young ones can bump their heads in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman displays, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by batmans!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this thrill ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- It is rumored that Flintheart Glomgold's frozen diary is stored in a vault beneath this thrill ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
- During repairs, cast members found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.