Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A carefree view of Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island when it's not shrounded in darkness
Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Thumper -- only with less John Carter and more batmans! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, scramble up batman treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this experience repeatedly.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from novelty haircuts or bowel, hair, or fingernail complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this experience.
- There is a secret baby-changing station obscured by this experience's walkway.
- During repairs, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.