Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island attraction, September 26, 1995, 4:17 p.m.
Batman's Lair Under John Carter Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Donald Duck -- only with less John Carter and more batmans! Young ones can stumble through batman caves, be photographed with batman displays, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an eerie plow.
Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, chest, fingernail, clothing, or blood problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During bad hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Disney characters appear in this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and legs inside the other guests at various times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, guests are required to free precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.