Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A reluctant view of Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island when it's not hidden in children
Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island
December 2, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Cinderella -- only with less Faline and more batmans! Children can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, read misspelled signs about batman bone cages, and stare at a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be dominated by mannequins.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, ethical restrictions, or liver, knee, wrist, chest, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- One of the ballerinas was created to look like Emperor Zurg.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of merry-go-rounds.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.