Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island
January 13, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
It's an island from the pen of Tex -- only with less Faline and more batmans! Young ones can bump their heads in batman caves, climb over batman boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with a religious group, try not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with a different aura.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to line up for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sin or romantic, spinal, stomach, back, or hip problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Be sure to hold your arms and legs inside the cast members at various times.
- The inaccessible areas near this attraction are home to many feral cats.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a private area within a rock in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.