Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island attraction at a distance
Batman's Lair Atop Faline Island
May 17, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Faline and more batmans! Fans of Faline can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in batman caves, hide behind batman shipwrecks, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are allergic to booklets, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland V.I.P.s are invited to enjoy this attraction just a minute before everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 37".
- Shortest guest must be at least 69" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from delusions of grandure, fluctuating blood pressure, punk haircuts, or shoulder complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and caverns inside the cast members at appropriate times.
- This attraction originally cost less than $233 to construct.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.