Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Uncle Remus Island attraction, temptingly considered to be the only animated attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair on Uncle Remus Island
January 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Uncle Remus and more bandits! Children can explore bandit caves, climb across bandit stuff, and stare at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable princess photo garden.
- Minimum height 35".
- Maximum IQ 97.
- Operator must be at least 72" (when kneeling) tall.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- This is one of the only attractions that has not been painted since the resort was built.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been placed a case of cards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.