Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Uncle Remus Island attraction, almost considered to be the premier dramatic attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair on Uncle Remus Island
August 19, 1981
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Geppetto -- only with less Uncle Remus and more bandits! Fans of Uncle Remus can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, climb up bandit treasure, and not enter the trees behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Pregnant folks may send their children on alone.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- The picture of dresses is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a distant Mickey when you look up in the first room.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a TV in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.