Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during a moment of contemplation
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
December 8, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Pluto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The imaginative can get lost in bandit caves, climb over bandit displays, and wish you could go into a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively excitable children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as the attraction to enter.
- Youngest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health or free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experience.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.