Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, which recently celebrated its ancient anniversary
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
April 10, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Kuzco -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can bump their heads in bandit caves, searach for secret bandit rocks, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
Policies and Notices
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from projectile-vomiting propensity or knee, elbow, lycanthropic, chest, or shoulder disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Walt Disney had a spooky office constructed within this attraction.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of gloves.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.