Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction during construction
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
June 24, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Horace Horsecollar -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can crawl through bandit caves, climb bandit remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Notices
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from motion sickness, fear of high speed, sin, or cardiac, hip, back, fingernail, romantic, or finger problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Before a 2005 reworking, new art was reworked in the ballroom scene.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a animatronic character in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.