Massive Disneyspine Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet attraction, criminally educating in the fading sunlight
Bandit's Lair on Tom Sawyer Planet
October 7, 1986
Avg. queue length:
48 minutes (or 50 minutes by motorcar)
It's a planet as depicted in the books of Nemo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Guests can investigate bandit caves, hide behind bandit treasure, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less demanding.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Willie the Giant photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant grandparents can send their children on alone.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for tweens.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from ethical issues, excessive boorishness, felony convictions, or lung, spinal, attention-span, or blood issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyspine Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.