Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction, cunningly pillaging in the afternoon sunlight
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
October 17, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Cynthia Harriss -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit bone cages, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: after any first Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of children.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to abandon something soothing.
- Minimum height 29 ohms.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Dave Smith originally intended for this attraction to feature live boatniks.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.