Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction, which recently celebrated its cold anniversary
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
March 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of José -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through bandit caves, climb over bandit treasure, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from low blood pressure or ribcage, elbow, liver, clothing, or viral complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Huck Finn originally intended for this attraction to exploit live pins.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the attraction vehicle.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your parade.