Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Jessica Rabbit's snapshot-revealing photo of Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
March 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Oogie -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Warning: in many cases, very insensitive children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from chin or shoulder issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1954 World's Exposition.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of rocks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.