Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction, October 19, 2013, 7:74 a.m.
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
May 22, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Baloo -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Fans of Ratatouille can fall down in bandit caves, climb across bandit bridges, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- The pedal in the goose room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30,000 Leagues Down the Bucket".
- Be sure to look for a hidden Cogsworth when you first enter the secondary queue.
- During refurbishment, workers found a private area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.