Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
November 9, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Popeye -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Active adults can run blindly through bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you disdain this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should use the restroom first.
- ALERT! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from high blood pressure, moral objections, or lycanthropic problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Make sure to hold your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- On its third year of operation, the Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island barely sank.
- During a private party, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been lost a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.