Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island, a favorite attraction of Piglet
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
December 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Arthur -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Active adults can run blindly through bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit boulders, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- Unborn infants should ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your arms and strollers away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- At one portion of the film, you can see a youth from a previous attraction.
- During construction, mechanics found a secret area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.