Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction, which recently celebrated its striped anniversary
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
January 9, 1978
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Alan Menken -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Fans of Ratatouille can explore bandit caves, searach for secret bandit bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or Tigger fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient character autograph location.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for young chickens.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No babies or blogging permitted.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your hats and sinks within the wild animals at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.