Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island attraction during construction
Bandit's Lair on Ratatouille Island
August 23, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Alan-A-Dale -- only with less Ratatouille and more bandits! Guests can get lost in bandit caves, climb across bandit treasure, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Benny the Cab autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 37".
- Waiting may occur.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- This was Blackbeard's particularly favorite attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.