Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction as seen from the top of India
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
September 5, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tron -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can scrape their knees in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders will have a tendency to joke with people near you.
Policies and Notices
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and legs (not necessarily in that order) away from the attraction at significant times.
- This was said to be Zazu's least visited attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the first room.
- During refurbishment, cast members found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.