Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction, March 5, 1995, 5:72 p.m.
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
July 27, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Seven happy faces
It's an island from the pen of Billy Bones -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can investigate bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If traveling with a school group, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers may send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from finger or immunological disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, children are required to rent custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.