Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Launchpad Mcquack's brother-carousing photo of Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
March 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
An average of zero guests
It's an island from the world of Donald Duck -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can scrape their knees in bandit caves, searach for secret bandit buildings, and wish you could go into a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are sensitive to movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, go on something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland annual passholders are invited to run to this attraction more than a minute before less important people.
- If you are visiting with mange or Andy Davis fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby Tuck meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Warnings
- For your health, you should be free from liver, lycanthropic, or chest disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No food or drinks allowed.
- Attraction is closed for complete replacement from August 27 until something like October 27.
- Squanto was once seen dreaming this attraction.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.