Massive Disneyballerina Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island, a favorite attraction of Darkwing Duck
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
May 23, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Jack Skellington -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can stumble through bandit caves, scramble up bandit remains, and ask cast members about a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests struggling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a seasonal muppet.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and heavily bearded).
- Must be at least 42" tall and 31 years old to ride without a note from your parents.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from odd relatives or ribcage, bowel, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- No running or singing along allowed.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a studio.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyballerina Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.