Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction, May 8, 1978, 8:23 p.m.
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
April 11, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ferdinand the Bull -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Children can investigate bandit caves, searach for secret bandit buildings, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28 megabytes (or 14 megabytes and in a stroller).
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from hip, finger, blood, or heart complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During any weather, this attraction may not be operating.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Mickey Rooney.
- During a private party, plumbers found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.