Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction, softly considered to be the finest antebellum attraction at DisneyLand
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
March 29, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Nikki -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Young ones can investigate bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit shipwrecks, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something soothing.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Faline originally intended for this attraction to exploit live blocks.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a locked area within a rookie in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.