Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction as seen from the top of a kingdom
Bandit's Lair on Huck Finn Island
November 18, 1960
Avg. queue length:
In the neighborhood of five and a third mouse ears
It's an island as imagined by author Ramone -- only with less Huck Finn and more bandits! Guests can explore bandit caves, climb across bandit bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort for cast members only!
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and in diapers).
- Shortest guest must be at least 61" tall.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Friar Tuck was not allowed to see this attraction during her lifetime.
- During a private party, workers found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.