Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, stutteringly crooning in the morning candlelight
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 30, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Incredible -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can bump their heads in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of insects, chronic allergies, or lung, tongue, bowel, attention-span, or immunological disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No babies or flash photography encouraged.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, guests are required to rent themed belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.