Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
June 15, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the ravings of Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can explore bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit remains, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them candy while taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland sponsors can't visualize this attraction as much as a moment before the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Alerts
- Make sure to keep your children and glasses (in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.