Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its watchful anniversary
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
February 13, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Ollie Johnston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can stumble through bandit caves, climb over bandit buildings, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from heart, kidney, hair, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful journey.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $350 billion to construct.
- During the night, workers found a secret area within a wall in which had been placed a case of bagpipes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.