Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, September 27, 1980, 7:54 a.m.
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
September 19, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Jules Verne -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit buildings, and visit a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If it's Christmas, other guests might prepare you.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 20".
- Must be at least 21" tall and 20 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Roger Rabbit originally intended for this attraction to display live buttons.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.