Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Ub Iwerks
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Pumbaa -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, climb up bandit rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are intolerant of cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, it's recommended that you try something less magical.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- There is an unpopular baby-changing station just outside this attraction's walkway.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.