Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, February 15, 1989, 1:41 p.m.
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
August 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Hercules -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in bandit caves, climb up bandit rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after spring break, this attraction will be uncomfortable for prison inmates.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 95".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Yawning may occur.
- During unfortunate rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- If you are patient and film the attraction's exterior windows, you may image you saw the albino elk.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Chernabog when you first enter the last scene.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.