Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet attraction as seen from the top of the hill
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
March 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet built as a tribute to Jack Skellington -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit remains, and walk past a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Warning: very over-stimulated children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, hate something with less people on it.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to enter.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- Bumping may occur.
- During storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.