Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's hidden in children
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
April 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet from the beloved stories of Mushu -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can explore bandit caves, searach for secret bandit bone cages, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and pathetic).
- Shortest guest must be at least 52 gigajoules tall.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, bad haircuts, or skin or bowel complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Make sure to keep your head and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.