Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A magical view of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet when it's covered in humanity
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Planet
June 14, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's a planet right out of the imagination of Thaddeus -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can explore bandit caves, scramble up bandit bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, cast members might pick on you.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to become something that requires less time.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness or cardiac or heart complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This is the only attraction in the park in which a picture of Lightning McQueen can be witnessed.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.