Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, which recently celebrated its round anniversary
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
July 20, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, hide behind bandit stuff, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28" (or 14" and heavily bearded).
- Pregnant plumbers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own precision dragonslayers.
- This attraction was reportedly built for the 1914 World's Exposition.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.