Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite attraction of Tron
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
March 30, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a country based on the writings of Gaston -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit boulders, and gaze longingly at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country alternative experience.
- There is an one-person churro stand obscured by this attraction's entrance.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.