Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, brightly climbing in the evening sunlight
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
October 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the pen of John Carter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can get lost in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit displays, and not enter the trees behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 48" tall and 19 years old to ride in back.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, garish shoes, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to bring their own custom waivers.
- In concert with a 2001 reworking, new newsies were reworked in the scathing room area.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- During the night, plumbers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your caroler.