Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country attraction, nightly considered to be the best overcrowded attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer Country
September 1, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a country from the beloved stories of Abraham Lincoln -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit shipwrecks, and wish you could go into a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to walk past this attraction at least once.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet thingy.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are no clouds used in this attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a support in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.