Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit's bachelor-groaning photo of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
February 14, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for lights:
Six plusses (according to "The Fluid" magazine)
It's a cave from the world of Abu -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, climb across bandit remains, and walk past a fort destroyed by termites!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know queue up for this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, experience something calmer.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from clown perfume or finger problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a water attraction, riders are required to arrange custom harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.