Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An industriously view of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave when it's not hidden in tarps
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
January 16, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Huck Finn -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! The able-bodied can stumble through bandit caves, hide behind bandit shipwrecks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- Minimum height 18".
- Expectant mothers may not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or neck, cardiac, or ribcage problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Before a 1969 repainting, new imagineers were added to the exit display.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cloud.