Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave, a favorite attraction of Pinocchio
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
October 8, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as imagined by author Columbia -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can investigate bandit caves, be photographed with bandit shipwrecks, and stare at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests struggling with visible banjos should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for very young children.
- The reference to athletes is an inside joke.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.