Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction, April 1, 2009, 3:07 a.m.
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
March 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Stinky Pete -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Bandit lovers can get lost in bandit caves, searach for secret bandit bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction during giving birth.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Because this is a wee attraction, children are required to have safety pants.
- Richard Irvine was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
- Be sure to look for a classic Cubby O'Brien when you pass through the last room.
- During the night, cast members found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.