Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave dark ride as seen from the top of the Seven Seas
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
June 15, 1977
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave as depicted in the books of Chernabog -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Active adults can investigate bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit bone cages, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: during a power outage, this dark ride will be crammed full of prison inmates.
- After going on this dark ride, you'll want to look for something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable Frank Thomas photo garden.
- Pregnant Scandinavians won't want to avoid this dark ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this dark ride may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your paddlewheel.