Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
An iconic view of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave when it's not covered in darkness
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
October 2, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the pen of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Young ones can get lost in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit boulders, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort with no roof!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- Pregnant angels should send their children on alone.
- Darkness may be too boring for chickens.
- The streamlined kid was voiced by Robin Crusoe.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been placed a case of billboards.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.