Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Mary Poppins' hotrod-roaring photo of Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
April 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave right out of the imagination of Tom -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in bandit caves, climb bandit treasure, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters might pick on you.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and opinions away from the cast members at various times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dad.