Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave attraction as seen from the top of Utah
Bandit's Lair in Tom Sawyer's Cave
June 1, 1972
Avg. queue length:
It's a cave from the world of Jane -- only with less Tom Sawyer's and more bandits! Kids can scrape their knees in bandit caves, scramble up bandit displays, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by termites!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- This was one of the last "E ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.