Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island, a favorite attraction of Annette Funicello
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
April 22, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Langhorne -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Bandit lovers can investigate bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit boulders, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from high blood pressure or shoulder, leg, or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Annoyance may occur.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and balloons (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.