Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island attraction, fully kneeling in the evening moonlight
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
August 1, 1994
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as depicted in the books of Baby Herman -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Guests can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, hide behind bandit bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to experience this attraction at least once.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- In 2000, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate images that could be seen by protesters as as out of date.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the second room.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.