Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island experience as seen from the top of a store
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
June 12, 2005
Avg. queue length:
At least ten pixies
It's an island from the world of Quasimodo -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! The able-bodied can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit buildings, and wonder at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If you are nauseated by children, then you won't want to go on this experience.
- After waiting for this experience, unzip something shorter.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land visitors who know the secret password ("Baroque Dime") may be able to queue up for this experience less than an hour after the gates opening.
- No babies or drinks encouraged.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this experience's cast members.
- This experience is the object of protests no more than any other experience in Disney Land.
- During a private party, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.