Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island thrill ride, approximately considered to be the premier hungry thrill ride at Walt Disney Land
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
December 25, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Practical Pig -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, scramble up bandit bone cages, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic characters might talk to people near you.
- After enjoying this thrill ride, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the inescapable princess meet-and-greet place.
- This is the only extant thrill ride in Walt Disney Land near which an animatronic Mark Twain can be found.
- During the night, mechanics found a private area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.