Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island attraction, February 4, 1978, 6:21 a.m.
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
April 2, 1988
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Ollie Johnson -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Kids can explore bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit bone cages, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Guests struggling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Minimum height 45" (or 22.5" and accompanied by a lawyer).
- Maximum IQ 97.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.