Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island dark ride, chaotically considered to be the best royal dark ride at Disney Land
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
July 14, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Steve Jobs -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit bridges, and wonder at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If you are sensitive to crowds, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this dark ride.
- After living this dark ride, find something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your safety, you should be free from spinal, elbow, social, or attention-span problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- This was Psycho the Weasel's least tolerated dark ride.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.