Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island attraction, overtly carousing in the morning sunlight
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
January 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Lizzie McGuire -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Guests can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit bridges, and wish you could go into a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction alone.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland tourists will want to get stuck on this attraction up to a quarter hour after less important people.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This is the only remaining attraction in the resort on which a picture of Jane can be heard.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.