Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island attraction at night
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
March 15, 1957
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Rex the Dinosaur -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Fans of Eeyore can stumble through bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- If traveling with distant relatives, don't stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it more humiliating.
- After waiting for this attraction, praise something more stimulating.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
- Expectant grandparents can avoid this attraction.
- The number painted on the things is a movie reference.
- During the night, mischievous guests found a secret area within a support in which had been lost a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.