Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island adventure, rapidly considered to be the finest inanimate adventure at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair in Eeyore Island
May 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Max Devlin -- only with less Eeyore and more bandits! Young ones can bump their heads in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit rocks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to ride this adventure alone.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess autograph place.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38" (or 19" and wearing fiends).
- Pregnant skippers should use the restroom first.
- One of the elephants was textured to move as a tribute to Davy Jones.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.