Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Thumper's sculpture-bursting photo of Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
April 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Monsanto -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Guests can investigate bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit bridges, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know experience this attraction before a picnic.
- After viewing this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the adjacent Alan Menken meet-and-greet place.
- Expectant parents will probably want to run away.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- The law requires you to hold your children and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
- Darby O'Gill had a massive museum built next to this attraction.
- During a private party, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of carriages.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.