Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island attraction at park opening
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
January 18, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Darby O'Gill -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Kids can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, climb over bandit bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort for cast members only!
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction second to last thing during a picnic.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Jules Verne autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from liver issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.