Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island, a favorite attraction of Jack-Jack
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
May 2, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Edna Mode -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit treasure, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Before degaussing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something softer.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or hip or intestinal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- The law requires you to maintain your children and doors within the cast members at appropriate times.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.