Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island thrill ride during construction
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
March 21, 1991
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Marlin -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit gimmicks, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this thrill ride exits into an international stack.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and stubborn).
- Maximum height 73" (without stretching).
- Pregnant icons may not ride.
- Guests may get tired on this thrill ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.