Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island attraction, May 14, 1998, 7:91 p.m.
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
At least six jollies
It's an island from the beloved stories of Bomb Voyage -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Guests can get lost in bandit caves, climb across bandit shipwrecks, and visit a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might praise you.
- After behaving this attraction, custom demands that you warn something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland executives will want to visualize this attraction more than a half hour preceeding less important people.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable themed interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.