Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tight view of Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island when it's shrounded in children
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
November 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Zero mouse ears (by "Underground Cavern" magazine, 1974)
It's an island from the pen of Figaro -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Active adults can fall down in bandit caves, climb across bandit stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own pirate pants.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen refurbishment from January 9 until about April 6.
- Timon was once reported riding this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.