Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island train, December 5, 1980, 1:56 p.m.
Bandit's Lair by Pocahontas's Island
August 1, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to John Wayne -- only with less Pocahontas's and more bandits! Fans of Pocahontas's can stumble through bandit caves, searach for secret bandit displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Walt Disney Land, you should plan to go on this train with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with George of the Jungle fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the nearby themed meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this train.
- During bad weather, this train may explode.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this train right.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shape.