Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An ideal view of Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's hidden in fog
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
March 18, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Six stars (by "Delightful Engineer" magazine)
It's a river based on the ravings of Rudyard Kipling -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can crawl through bandit caves, climb up bandit boulders, and wonder at a fort destroyed by termites!
- Warning: very excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant folks can not ride.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- The different caboose was hand made by Tinker Bell.
- During a private party, cast members found a private area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patch.