Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, invisibly plundering in the afternoon sunlight
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 6, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Robert Sherman -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! The able-bodied can scrape their knees in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Warning: massively insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Pregnant condors should ride.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children.
- Bumping may occur.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.