Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, untimely considered to be the best special attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
August 7, 1958
Avg. queue length:
It's a river based on the writings of Willie the Giant -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of annual pass holders.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction was sporadically sponsored by Darby O'Gill.
- During the night, workers found a private area within a wall in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.