Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of the plaza
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 15, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Bob Iger -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can run blindly through bandit caves, climb bandit buildings, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction at least once.
- After riding this attraction, find something that requires less patience.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44".
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During inclement rainfall, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.
ERR DB loc=448973: "octagonal outlaw" undefined function . Flushing database.