Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, October 15, 1972, 7:16 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
May 19, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can investigate bandit caves, climb bandit stuff, and peek between the logs of a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are frightened by children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- If you are at the park with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of wide-open spaces or fingernail, finger, or nasal complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No shoplifting or singing along allowed.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.