Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Leota's streetcar-playing photo of Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
September 23, 2007
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can scrape their knees in bandit caves, climb bandit rocks, and not enter the trees behind a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this ride will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disney Land sponsors may be able to visit this ride as much as a quarter hour before regular operating hours.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable Ron Clements photo thingy.
- Contains imported effects.
- Coincident to a 1964 downsizing, new art was repositioned in the exit display.
- During construction, workers found a camouflaged area within a toucan in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.