Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, June 7, 2003, 2:07 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
June 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the pen of Samuel Clemens -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Guests can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit treasure, and stare at a fort with no roof!
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders might pick on your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24 degrees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Roy Disney had a frenetic home planned for the space above this attraction.
- During refurbishment, plumbers found a locked area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.