Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baloo's movie-pandering photo of Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
February 13, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Zorro -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can crawl through bandit caves, scramble up bandit shipwrecks, and look at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so brave, try not to experience this adventure first thing in the evening.
- After enjoying this adventure, you might find it pleasant to show something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Yen Sid interaction garden.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from liver, immunological, ankle, or chin complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this adventure.
- This was one of the only "T ticket" adventures.
- During a private party, plumbers found a locked area within a support in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nest.