Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Frozone
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a river as imagined by author Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit bone cages, and stare at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If it's dark out, other guests could talk to kites.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," lucky Disneyland hotel guests may be able to experience this attraction less than a moment after less important people.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No texting or churros permitted.
- Make sure to hold your loose articles and legs within the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.