Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A slow view of Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River when it's inundated in tarps
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
March 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the beloved stories of Geppetto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, read misspelled signs about bandit displays, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are put off by movie tie-ins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 38".
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's queue.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- This attraction's track actually tunnels beside the river.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.