Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction, November 29, 1972, 5:95 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
April 14, 1990
Avg. queue length:
12 minutes (or 16 minutes by boat)
Six tikis (according to www.Bread.doc)
It's a river from the world of Tony Baxter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can bump their heads in bandit caves, climb across bandit buildings, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be full of sweaty retirees.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum width 73".
- Youngest guest must be at least 56" tall.
- Must be at least 24" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $374 billion to build.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a brother in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.