Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River attraction at a distance
Bandit's Lair Under Tom Sawyer River
July 2, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Pluto -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Children can explore bandit caves, climb up bandit bone cages, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a religious group, remember to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Some historians agree that this attraction is possessed by the moaning haunt of a former guest.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.