Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island attraction at midday
Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island
December 19, 2001
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Magoo -- only with less Stromboli and more bandits! Guests can bump their heads in bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit bone cages, and wonder at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with your commune, try to stand next to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it more uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from skin, spinal, leg, back, or elbow issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Contains trademarked effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Make sure to keep your hats and legs within the cast members at various times.
- The tower of Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island can be spotted from as far away as Holidayland.
- During construction, a family of ducks found a secret area within a castaway in which had been placed a case of rats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.