Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tranquil view of Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island when it's not shrounded in children
Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island
July 19, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Casey -- only with less Stromboli and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can crawl through bandit caves, climb across bandit rocks, and wish you could go into a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to ride this attraction with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland BFFs can't get stuck on this attraction more than a minute after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant grandparents should ride.
- Attraction may be too boring for children.
- No open-toed shoes or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.