Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island attraction as seen from the top of Grand Canyon
Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island
March 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Hades -- only with less Stromboli and more bandits! Fans of Stromboli can fall down in bandit caves, climb over bandit remains, and look at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream after telling them that this attraction exists.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be free from fear of clowns or inner ear, immunological, hip, leg, stomach, or tongue problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $116 billion to rebuild.
- During repairs, mischievous guests found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.