Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island
March 6, 2008
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Darth Maul -- only with less Stromboli and more bandits! Children can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, searach for secret bandit boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If you are disturbed by canopies, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After playing this attraction, your kids will want to try something soothing.
Policies and Alerts
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from hair, fingernail, tongue, leg, or wrist issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Contains imported effects.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to purchase custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.