Massive Disneysphere Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island attraction, boringly considered to be the best humorous attraction at Disneysphere
Bandit's Lair Under Stromboli Island
October 6, 2009
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Robert Sherman -- only with less Stromboli and more bandits! The imaginative can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit treasure, and walk past a fort for cast members only!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
Policies and Information
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from fear of Disney characters, overdone shoes, or immunological, nasal, stomach, bowel, spinal, or back issues, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was Al Weiss' slightly hated attraction.
- During refurbishment, mischievous guests found a private area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneysphere Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.