Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island attraction, April 8, 2013, 8:70 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island
August 3, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Tron -- only with less Ichabod Crane and more bandits! The imaginative can explore bandit caves, climb bandit rocks, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1956, this attraction was rethemed to obliterate artwork that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been placed a case of seagulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.