Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island attraction, July 16, 1963, 7:29 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island
June 22, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Mara -- only with less Ichabod Crane and more bandits! Those with active health insurance can run blindly through bandit caves, hide behind bandit stuff, and visit a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island separate but equal experience.
- In 1962, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes from the "Bandit's Lair Under Ichabod Crane Island" film.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.