Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, October 31, 2008, 11:99 a.m.
Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island
December 14, 2000
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Edna Mode -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more bandits! Guests can run blindly through bandit caves, be photographed with bandit remains, and gaze longingly at a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from hip, fingernail, hair, bowel, social, or elbow complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- In 1983, this attraction was reworked to insert characters from the recent "Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island" movie.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been hidden a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.