Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A freaky view of Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island when it's hidden in tarps
Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island
January 13, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Paul Pressler -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more bandits! Young ones can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, be photographed with bandit remains, and look at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this attraction when their friends are looking.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to purchase themed waivers.
- This was Robert Sherman's absently tolerated attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a fellow in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.