Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, which recently celebrated its serious anniversary
Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island
August 11, 1990
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Figaro -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more bandits! Fans of Darlene Gillespie can bump their heads in bandit caves, scramble up bandit rocks, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's dark out, other guests are apt to point at your party.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo pavilion.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for immature children and some adults.
- For your health, you should be free from unexplained tattoos or leg, romantic, or back disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and bobsleds (in that order) away from the other guests at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.