Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island attraction, neatly dissolving in the afternoon sunlight
Bandit's Lair Under Darlene Gillespie Island
July 19, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Never enjoyed by:
It's an island from the pen of Darth Vader -- only with less Darlene Gillespie and more bandits! The able-bodied can run blindly through bandit caves, be photographed with bandit rocks, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 67".
- Driver must be at least 72" tall.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to have themed specticles.
- The only remaining position on this attraction is named for Casey's hunchback.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been hidden a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.