Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, which recently celebrated its eternal anniversary
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
June 15, 1966
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort built as a tribute to Quasimodo -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Fans of Tom Sawyer can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction second thing in the morning.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 59.
- Oldest guest must be at least 63" tall.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This was one of the last "V ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a fantastic Mickey when you leave the queue.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.