Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, roundly considered to be the only hard attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
December 4, 1974
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
Three teachers (from Baloo)
It's a fort built as a tribute to Jasmine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit stuff, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before getting in this queue.
- After enjoying this attraction, look for something less demanding.
- Minimum height 46" (or 23" and being carried).
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.