Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort, a favorite attraction of John Wayne
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
July 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Richard Irvine -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Bandit lovers can bump their heads in bandit caves, climb up bandit rocks, and stare at a fort that Rabbitland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to also visit the nearby themed autograph location.
Policies and Warnings
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Strollers must be returned before entering this attraction.
- All of this attraction's rooms are named after characters from a famous Disney orbiter.
- During the night, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Rabbitland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canyon.