Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at a distance
Bandit's Lair Atop Tom Sawyer Fort
April 24, 2006
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Art Linkletter -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in bandit caves, climb bandit displays, and jump into graves behind a fort that's just taking up space!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction with a funny hat on.
- After offending this attraction, custom demands that you go on something that doesn't involve mustangs.
Policies and Information
- Unborn infants should avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have precision waivers.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from July 10 to October 7.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your ink.