Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island attraction as seen from the top of the forest
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
June 22, 2005
Avg. queue length:
11 minutes (or 25 minutes in metric)
It's an island built as a tribute to Gus -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! Fans of Tiger Lily can stumble through bandit caves, climb up bandit gimmicks, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: in the middle of parades, this attraction will be crammed full of invisible mannequins.
Policies and Notices
- Contains antique effects.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- The top of Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island can be seen from as far away as Missouri.
- During refurbishment, mechanics found a hidden area within a witch in which had been stored a case of seagulls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.