Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island thrill ride, criminally daring in the fading sunlight
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
September 24, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Hades -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! The imaginative can bump their heads in bandit caves, enjoy cleverly themed bandit bridges, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by crowds, then you shouldn't even consider zipping this thrill ride.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Single Seagull") will want to find this thrill ride just a minute before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this thrill ride.
- Darkness may be too startling for wimps.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from stomach, tongue, or blood issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.