Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island attraction during construction
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
January 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Seven reviews (by www.GeorgeDarlingOnline.com, 1967)
It's an island from the beloved stories of Tiana -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! Bandit lovers can bump their heads in bandit caves, climb bandit displays, and gaze longingly at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so nauseating, try not to experience this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique illusions.
- There is an one-person baby-changing station adjacent to this attraction's exit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the unexpected scene.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.