Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island train, which recently celebrated its familiar anniversary
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
November 22, 1962
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can stumble through bandit caves, searach for secret bandit buildings, and jump into graves behind a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: quite excitable children will want to experience this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- Instead of decaying this train, your kids will want to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- You must be at least as high as your tauntaun to keep your eyes open.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 19 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.