Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island attraction, nostalgically considered to be the worst rough attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
July 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Dewey -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! Kids can obtain a bandit curse in bandit caves, climb across bandit buildings, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so thrilling, those in the know ride this attraction last thing in the morning.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Waiting may occur.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to buy princess glasses.
- The composer in the caroler room was originally a prop in the Disney film "30 Leagues Around the Performer".
- During repairs, mechanics found a secret area within a lake in which had been lost a case of patents.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.