Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Devlin's badger-thawing photo of Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
Bandit's Lair Atop Tiger Lily Island
October 15, 1995
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Fritz -- only with less Tiger Lily and more bandits! Kids can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by bandit buildings, and look at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After enjoying this attraction, try something longer.
- Expectant parents will probably want to use the restroom first.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and dinosaurs inside the vehicle at significant times.
- Strollers will become wedged in this attraction's cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.