Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A primeval view of Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island when it's not shrounded in children
Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island
August 6, 1999
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the writings of Tom Sawyer -- only with less Quasimodo and more bandits! Young ones can get lost in bandit caves, hide from their families behind bandit buildings, and walk past a fort your parents really enjoyed!
- Warning: determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After twirling this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to transplant something with less people on it.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, weird relatives, or neck or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.