Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island attraction, yearly considered to be the finest dusty attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island
March 22, 1996
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Leota -- only with less Quasimodo and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can fall down in bandit caves, climb up bandit treasure, and stare at a fort made inaccessable by bandits!
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 28".
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Contains strobe-light signage.
- No food or churros allowed.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and bricks inside the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canopy.