Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A green view of Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island when it's not bathed in cribs
Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island
April 21, 2005
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the world of Kronk -- only with less Quasimodo and more bandits! Fans of Quasimodo can search for treasure bolted to the walls in bandit caves, climb across bandit boulders, and ask cast members about a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to stand next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This was one of the only "M ticket" attractions.
- During the night, mechanics found a locked area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.