Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island attraction, generously considered to be the best massive attraction at Disneyland
Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island
March 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Jay Rasulo -- only with less Quasimodo and more bandits! Bandit lovers can run blindly through bandit caves, climb up bandit displays, and wish you could go into a fort with no roof!
- If you are put off by standing, then you were practically made for this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 27".
- Pilot must be at least 48" tall.
- For your safety, you should be free from emotional baggage or knee, cardiac, attention-span, lung, skin, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- This attraction breaks down significantly less than any other attraction in Disneyland.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.