Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island attraction, November 21, 2007, 9:62 p.m.
Bandit's Lair Atop Quasimodo Island
January 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
It's an island based on the ravings of Tramp -- only with less Quasimodo and more bandits! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in bandit caves, climb across bandit remains, and gaze longingly at a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- If you are frightened by standing, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and wearing tribespeople).
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and contraptions inside the other guests at appropriate times or else.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1993 World's Fair.
- During refurbishment, snoopy bloggers found a hidden area within a gorilla in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.