Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer River train, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer River
June 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Deedle -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Fans of Tom Sawyer can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, climb animatronic bridges, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort that's just taking up space!
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't even consider catching this train.
- Before experiencing this train, you will be compelled to experience something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should send their children on alone.
- Train may be too intense for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from spinal, lycanthropic, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get damp on this train.
- This train closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your explosion.