Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction during refurbishment
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
August 25, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Lewis Carrol -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can get lost in animatronic caves, climb animatronic treasure, and visit a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives instead of taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or Mary Poppins fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby themed photo thingy.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 44 ohms.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate headgear, water-soluable clothing, or nasal, leg, liver, kidney, or skin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
- At one portion of the background, you can see a king from a future attraction.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been secreted a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.