Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction at midday
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
November 22, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort based on the writings of Huey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Kids can run blindly through animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic remains, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to experience this attraction first thing in the morning so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to repeatedly ride this attraction as much as an hour prior to park opening.
- If you are at the park with mange or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet place.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- This attraction was originally conceived for the 1933 World's Pavilion.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been squirreled away a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.