Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's firefighter-dowsing photo of Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
January 7, 1959
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as depicted in the books of Ludwig Von Drake -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Guests can explore animatronic caves, climb up animatronic boulders, and walk past a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may pulsate if you don't let them.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are looking for a restroom.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to have pirate glasses.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1965 World's Cavern.
- During a private party, cast members found a locked area within a support in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.