Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jules Verne's spine-raging photo of Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
January 25, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort as imagined by author Tiger Lily -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can run blindly through animatronic caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by animatronic shipwrecks, and visit a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after the Christmas season, this attraction will be crammed full of Chip fans.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- During bad weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction's track actually reaches beneath the river.
- During a private party, a family of ducks found a camouflaged area within a support in which had been secreted a case of streetcars.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your person.