Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, mightily surfing in the fading park light
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
July 2, 2002
Avg. queue length:
It's a fort from the beloved stories of Merlin Jones -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Active adults can bump their heads in animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic bridges, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that doesn't involve batteries.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from wrist or kidney complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.