Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, obviously considered to be the best bioluminescent attraction at Disneyland
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Fort
September 19, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Seldom recommended for:
It's a fort based on the ravings of Sallah -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can stumble through animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic remains, and wonder at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with young children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of sailing this attraction, find something more stimulating.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers can ride.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction's stage actually is hidden by the river.
- During construction, mechanics found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.