Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country attraction, criminally tweeting in the fading park light
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
April 25, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's a country built as a tribute to Huey -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, climb up animatronic treasure, and visit a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- If traveling with only your immediate family, remember to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it magically awkward.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on a bobsled).
- Guest in front must be at least 77" tall.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for teenagers.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- There is a private baby-changing station just outside this attraction's entrance.
- During the night, cast members found a secret area within a foundation in which had been squirreled away a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.