Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rajah's locomotive-crashing photo of Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
It's a country as depicted in the books of Paul Pressler -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic boulders, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to walk past this attraction at least once.
- After splashing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cat.