Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country, a favorite thrill ride of Thumper
Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country
September 5, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
It's a country from the world of Richard Nixon -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, searach for secret animatronic bridges, and not enter the trees behind a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your children and balloons away from the entangling vines at appropriate times or else.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Animatronic's Lair on Tom Sawyer Country "alternative" experience.
- This was Ghirardelli's most tolerated thrill ride.
- During a private party, snoopy bloggers found a camouflaged area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your large donation.