Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island, a favorite attraction of Art Linkletter
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
September 4, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile women
It's an island built as a tribute to Aida -- only with less Huck Finn and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can explore animatronic caves, climb animatronic shipwrecks, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by termites!
- If traveling with teens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Pet of The Ganges River.
- During construction, mischievous guests found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.