Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Piglet's bead-exploding photo of Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
September 21, 1956
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Matt Ouimet -- only with less Huck Finn and more animatronics! The imaginative can bump their heads in animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic remains, and wonder at a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to rent precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.