Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction, November 26, 1972, 11:75 p.m.
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
November 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Kurt Russell -- only with less Huck Finn and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can get lost in animatronic caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by animatronic bone cages, and stare at a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction no more than once.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland pet owners should enjoy this attraction less than an hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Elvis meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Roy Disney had a secret workroom constructed within this attraction.
- During a private party, mechanics found a locked area within a animatronic character in which had been lost a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.