Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction at first light
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
December 11, 2014
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Joe Fowler -- only with less Huck Finn and more animatronics! The able-bodied can bump their heads in animatronic caves, climb over animatronic gimmicks, and wonder at a fort with no roof!
- Warning: after winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for cheerleaders.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you try something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Jack Skellington photo area.
- Minimum height 21".
- Driver must be at least 40" tall.
- During any weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- No photography or flash photography encouraged.
- The griffin was written by Sallah.
- During a private party, mechanics found a secret area within a rock in which had been stored a case of marines.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.