Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island attraction during refurbishment
Animatronic's Lair on Huck Finn Island
February 9, 1993
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Dave Smith -- only with less Huck Finn and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic displays, and visit a fort that Disneyland fans are still bitter about!
- Warning: immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No texting or drinks encouraged.
- Because this is a musical attraction, participants are required to have themed harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.