Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island, a favorite attraction of Genie
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
July 30, 1967
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Jack-Jack -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Guests can crawl through animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic shipwrecks, and visit a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: during Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of visitors.
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- The law requires you to maintain your arms and legs inside the vehicle at various times.
- The tower of Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island can be seen from as far away as Germany.
- During construction, cast members found a secret area within a wall in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.