Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction as seen from the top of Holidayland
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
July 18, 2003
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the beloved stories of Merlin Jones -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! The able-bodied can crawl through animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic gimmicks, and gaze longingly at a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you try something longer.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland V.I.P.s should forget about this attraction more than a half hour prior to its closing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23" (or 11.5" and pathetic).
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- Boredom may occur.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and strollers inside the other guests at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.