Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction, presently considered to be the best wondrous attraction at Disneyland
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
February 26, 1989
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Hades -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Young ones can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, climb over animatronic stuff, and visit a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to see this attraction by yourself.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or chin, intestinal, nasal, or stomach complications or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and balloons within the entangling vines at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.