Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction, March 22, 1981, 9:22 p.m.
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
May 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Bagheera -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can run blindly through animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic treasure, and ask cast members about a fort that's just taking up space!
- Warning: just before any second Thursday, this attraction will be crammed full of fanboys.
- If you are visiting with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph thingy.
- Minimum height 24".
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your loose articles and glasses within the attraction at all times.
- Some crazy folks say that this attraction is possessed by the restless spirit of a former guest.
- During a private party, plumbers found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.