Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction as seen from the top of Oz
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
September 2, 1980
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Monsanto -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Those with active health insurance can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic stuff, and gaze longingly at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you experience this attraction second thing in the evening.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This attraction closes at random.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and opinions inside the cast members at all times.
- This was Rocketeer's sleepily visited attraction.
- During repairs, workers found a plastered-over area within a animatronic character in which had been stored a case of owls.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.