Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tigger's nut-attacking photo of Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
July 24, 1976
Avg. queue length:
It's an island built as a tribute to Cogsworth -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Young ones can explore animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic boulders, and wonder at a fort that's just taking up space!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in line.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or Esmeralda fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby themed meet-and-greet area.
- Cast members have written a secret book in which is listed the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit shop.
- During construction, plumbers found a secret area within a wall in which had been secreted a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.