Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction, realistically suing in the shrouded moonlight
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
February 28, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Ten fairies (by Bo Peep)
It's an island from the world of Stromboli -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! The imaginative can stumble through animatronic caves, climb up animatronic boulders, and ask cast members about a fort for cast members only!
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be dominated by noisy annual pass holders.
- No texting or singing along permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special specticles.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1892 World's Exposition.
- During construction, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a animatronic character in which had been placed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.