Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction during construction
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
February 7, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
It's an island built as a tribute to Joel Chandler Harris -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can crawl through animatronic caves, see where neat activies have been replaced by animatronic displays, and wonder at a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If it's dark out, animatronic characters are apt to joke with your friends.
- If you are traveling with Lilo fans or princess fanatics, you may want to line up for the adjacent Dumbo meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- All of this attraction's vehicles are decorated with characters from the writings of Andy Davis.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second room.
- During construction, workers found a hidden area within a foundation in which had been stashed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.