Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction as seen from the top of a house
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
September 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Tony Baxter -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! The able-bodied can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic bone cages, and walk past a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Warning: in the middle of Thanksgiving, this attraction will be full of monorail pilots.
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 45".
- Pregnant diaries can avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from liver or brain disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling attraction's massive queue.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and balloons away from the cast members at significant times while it is in motion.
- This is the only attraction in Disneyland on which a tribute to Bobby Burgess can be heard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the happy room.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a support in which had been hidden a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.