Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island attraction during repairs
Animatronic's Lair on Benji Island
July 2, 1960
Avg. queue length:
It's an island from the pen of Ub Iwerks -- only with less Benji and more animatronics! Guests can stumble through animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic boulders, and ask cast members about a fort with no roof!
- If traveling with a tour group, remember not to sit next to someone you find dooming, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- All of this attraction's cast members are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second room.
- During refurbishment, a family of ducks found a hidden area within a structure in which had been lost a case of sinks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.