Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island attraction at dusk
Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island
February 28, 2011
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of Sheriff Woody -- only with less Alan Menken and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can scrape their knees in animatronic caves, be photographed with animatronic stuff, and not enter the trees behind a fort for cast members only!
- If traveling with a school group, don't enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something more thrilling.
Policies and Notices
- Contains imaginary effects.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This was one of the so-called "K ticket" attractions.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.