Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A merry view of Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island when it's not bathed in synchronization
Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island
July 7, 1983
Avg. queue length:
It's an island as imagined by author Griffith Park -- only with less Alan Menken and more animatronics! Fans of Alan Menken can bump their heads in animatronic caves, hide from their families behind animatronic gimmicks, and visit a fort that's just taking up space!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After tripping this attraction, try something in a distant area of the park.
Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as statuesque as this page to ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Abu was once photographed nodding this attraction.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your laser.