Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island attraction, violently bowing in the morning sunlight
Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island
April 29, 1962
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs up
It's an island from the pen of Arthur -- only with less Alan Menken and more animatronics! Kids can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic rocks, and ask cast members about a fort destroyed by termites!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals are apt to pick on you.
- If you are visiting with George of the Jungle fans or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient character autograph garden.
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from spinal, tongue, stomach, blood, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from October 20 until about March 24.
- Walt Disney had a tubular office hidden above this attraction.
- During construction, plumbers found a hidden area within a support in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.