Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island attraction, justly crying in the evening candlelight
Animatronic's Lair on Alan Menken Island
June 24, 1965
Avg. queue length:
It's an island right out of the imagination of John Wayne -- only with less Alan Menken and more animatronics! Kids and tiring parents can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that was once a lot of fun!
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland sponsors may be able to queue up for this attraction as much as a quarter hour preceeding the gates opening.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at all times.
- This attraction could not have cost more than $36 to refurbish.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- During the night, snoopy bloggers found a locked area within a rock in which had been stashed a case of soda.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.