Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction as seen from the top of London
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
December 22, 1955
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Wernher von Braun -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! The able-bodied can obtain a animatronic curse in animatronic caves, scramble up animatronic remains, and visit a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members are apt to sing to your party.
Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks may use the restroom first.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Some people who have had too much to drink believe that this attraction is possessed by the rough ghost of a former guest.
- During repairs, a family of ducks found a locked area within a foundation in which had been stored a case of goldfish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.