Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
December 4, 1984
Avg. queue length:
It's a river right out of the imagination of Michael Jackson -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can bump their heads in animatronic caves, hide behind animatronic bone cages, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a brilliant writer.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as tall as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant grandparents should send their children on alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Some historians imagine that this attraction is possessed by the iridescent ghost of a former cast member.
- During the night, a family of ducks found a plastered-over area within a support in which had been squirreled away a case of motorways.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=379869: "popular pelican" unrecognized record . Flushing database.