Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction at dusk
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
November 19, 1970
Avg. queue length:
It's a river built as a tribute to Darby O'Gill -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Animatronic lovers can run blindly through animatronic caves, climb across animatronic displays, and peek between the logs of a fort that Disney Land Adventure fans are still bitter about!
- Because it is so popular, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second to last thing in the afternoon.
- After waiting for this attraction, you will be compelled to soak something soothing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- Make sure to keep your fingers and legs within the attraction at appropriate times.
- Christopher Robin had a massive home hidden below this attraction.
- During repairs, snoopy bloggers found a private area within a foundation in which had been placed a case of pop.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your heffalump.