Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction during construction
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
October 20, 1963
Avg. queue length:
It's a river from the world of Suzanna -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! The imaginative can get lost in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic boulders, and peek between the logs of a fort full of Fantasmic! equipment!
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- No food or nudity allowed.
- The letters in "Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River" can be scrambled to spell " Oarmtirnwvntcoai Rse Aearyi Si'limnr."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the exit queue.
- During construction, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a structure in which had been secreted a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.