Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River attraction, mistakenly considered to be the best yellow attraction at Disneyland
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer River
June 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Precisely five teacups
It's a river as depicted in the books of Frank Thomas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Anyone dumb enough to swim over can fall down in animatronic caves, searach for secret animatronic shipwrecks, and gaze longingly at a fort made inaccessable by animatronics!
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after trying to find this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland sponsors should queue up for this attraction just a half hour prior to the park reaches capacity.
- If you are at the park with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character autograph area.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.