Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place attraction as seen from the top of Eden
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
July 6, 1974
Avg. queue length:
It's a place from the world of Pocahontas -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Children can explore animatronic caves, read misspelled signs about animatronic boulders, and jump into graves behind a fort destroyed by budgetary issues!
- Because it is so slow, it is best to enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to experience something more magical.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be free from fear of children or cardiac, wrist, tongue, chest, or lung issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
- During any storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for the 1954 World's Monorail.
- During a private party, plumbers found a camouflaged area within a wall in which had been stored a case of treats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.