Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Uncle Remus' puppet-cooking photo of Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place
May 3, 1959
Avg. queue length:
Rating for cast members:
It's a place based on the writings of Beauty -- only with less Tom Sawyer and more animatronics! Young ones can develop minor injuries that can later sue over in animatronic caves, enjoy cleverly themed animatronic rocks, and visit the bathroom attached to a fort destroyed by termites!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland sponsors can't find this attraction as much as an hour prior to everyone else.
- The letters in "Animatronic's Lair in Tom Sawyer Place" can be scrambled to spell " N Snca'oimiatrnroyielc A Ape Tlsmirwa."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the second room.
- During repairs, plumbers found a plastered-over area within a wall in which had been placed a case of snacks.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.